FloorFred is the obvious piece of furniture in the home of a family with small children. The floor chair that the whole family uses every day, for many years. The floor chair that facilitates and simplifies everyday life. So many inspiring studies show the difference in how you connect when you meet the children at their natural level, on the floor. Don't miss all the exciting and fun first years of your child's development, where most of it happens right on the floor. And prioritize your own back health, think ergonomics from the start.
- For a comfortable everyday life. Our chair is specially designed to provide the perfect sitting position, and relieve the lower back completely.
- Whether you are breastfeeding, feeding, reading or playing with your child, your back gets the support it needs.
- The backrest is slightly tilted backwards. Locked in one position, precisely because it has the optimal ergonomic angle. If you lean more backwards, you lose support for the lower back.
Easy to fold up, and stow away when needed.
The chairs can be easily stacked on top of each other.
- Local production with serious suppliers is our highest priority. We produce quality over quantity. For example, mass production in China is NOT an alt for us.
- Durable materials are also top priority. Carefully selected fabrics from recycled wool in the finest quality make up our basic collection.
A chair for life without age restrictions, the range of use is large. Reading chair, gaming chair for older children, meditation chair, extra chair in the living room. Let it be inherited, there are many of us who sit on the floor for various reasons.
Weight approx. 1.5kg.
Minimalist Scandinavian design.
- We know it can get a little messy with small children, but you can rest easy. Our wool fabric is easy to care for, durable, water repellent and easy to keep clean.
- Lighter dirt is recommended to be vacuumed away.
- If the accident has happened, run the machine wash in the wool program alt. delicate wash 30C.
- Wool shrinks approx. 5% after the first wash: to regain the best fit, thread the pad onto the steel frame while it is still wet.
- Do not tumble dry.